- Attend a high school or alternative education equivalent in one of the counties noted above
- Demonstrate participation in activities in the Fund's area of interest such as
- Promoting diversity
- Acceptance for All
- The Selection Committee prefers a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation from peers, school staff or administrators
- Submit a 300 - 500 word essay describing his or her efforts to effect positive community CHANGE
- Return all materials with completed application by March 15, 2014
Please submit five copies of each packet for review by our Selection Committee.
The size and number of scholarships will vary from year to year based on the number of applicants and the level of available funding.
Donations to the Jadin Robert Joseph Bell Memorial Scholarship Fund of the Equity Foundation can be made in two different ways. A one time donation button is available on the left below. On the right below is our monthly sustainer program where comfortable, regular contributions result in profound outcomes over 12 months.